Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

My ABC's


A - AVAILABLE: Naw, Taken … My Chick Bad, My Chick Hood, My Chick do Ish that Ya Chick wish She Could! ☺
B - BIRTHDAY: September 25th, 1990 (Boy Young ☺)
C - CRUSHING ON: That’s a Secwet! Haha
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Fruit Smoothie
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Keith Watson
F - FAVORITE SONG: 2009 … Trey Songz - Panty Droppa
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Bears
H - HOMETOWN: Cheltenham, PA (Philadelphia)
I - IN LOVE WITH: Football till Death do us Part
J - JUGGLE: Haha Yea, “My Life” But it all Works out in the END!
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Nobody has Messed with my Mom yet, so we’re Good! ☺
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 16 - 18 Hours to Georgia lol Can’t Remember …
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Strawberry! ☺
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 10 (8 Boys, 2 Girls)
O - ONE WISH: Influence the Masses
P - PERSON YOU TALKED TO LAST: Kalisha
R - REASON TO SMILE: Family and Friends
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Pretty Ricky - Love Like Honey
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6:00 am
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Red and Luscious
W - WORST HABIT: Biting Nails in Public
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: Both Ankles
Y - YOYOS: Back in the 7th Grade … Hells Yeah!
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Libra!

No comments:

Post a Comment