Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

For Once in My Life I Gotta Take Off ... It's Time for Me to Break Away


Somethings Off in My Life Right Now and This Song is Speaking to How I'm Feeling. Not the Literal Context but in General I think it does Great Job of Explaining My Current Mood ... I Love How Music Does That so Listen to this Song by Jeremih and Hopefully You can take Something From it or at least you just like the song.

!!!iNeed to Blog More!!!

Thanks for Tuning In

No comments:

Post a Comment