Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

"Ladies Make Some Noise" Tour!

Pleasure P is joining R Kelly on Tour!

Woot Woot ...


I'm not really a R Kelly Fan, but if yall are interested I'm sure this tour will PLEASE! lol and Judging by the title the Ladies will get more out of it!

The Tour Dates are below so support if yall get a chance!

10/08 - Mashantucket, CT - Foxwoods
10/09 - Boston, MA - Wang
10/10 - Albany, NY - Palace Theatre
10/13 - Philadelphia, PA - Tower
10/15 - Newark, NJ - NJPAC
10/16 - New York, NY - WAMU
10/17 - New York, NY - WAMU
10/20 - Cincinnati, OH - Music Hall 10/22 - Atlanta, GA - Fox
10/24 - Charleston, SC - Galliard Auditorium
10/25 - Augusta, GA - Bell Auditorium
10/27 - Birmingham, AL - BJCC Concert Hall
10/29 - Dallas, TX - Nokia Live GP
10/30 - Houston, TX - Reliant
10/31 - New Orleans, LA - UNO Lakefront
11/01 - Memphis, TN - Orpheum Theatre

Pleasure P is a Fly Boy! lol

Like yall didn't already KNOW! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment