Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

Cornell University! A Winter Wonderland


Cornell University

Prettiest School in the Nation!

Even Though

The Weather has a MIND of It's OWN!

Cornell Weather: Only at Cornell University can you go to class in shorts and maybe a long sleeve, then leave class and see 2 - 3 inches of SNOW on the ground. This makes Cornell Unique as compared to any other place on earth. I Love the SNOW, but I'm not a huge FAN of Practicing in it! One thing Cornell does to me is it makes to snuggle and appreciate sleep a little bit more. "Snuggles" is basically laying in the bed when you know you should be at a class or your just trying to get a couple extra minutes of sleep! I go to class so I don't really get to snuggle like I should but I know "Study Week" Ima be the Snuggle MAN! lol If you like a change of pace and cuddling or just chilling inside with friends you should come up to Ithaca and sip on some Hot Coa Coa at 908! We get Sleet, Snow, Rain, Sunshine, Rainbows, Wind Storms, lol All the Above!

So the WEATHER defines Ithaca and makes us Ithacans more Special than the REST! I Like it up Here and Honestly wouldn't change anything Having such a variety of WEATHER makes you Appreciate those Sunny Days ... I hope we haven't seen our last of this YEAR! lol ...

Next Post is gonna be for College Students!

Till Then ... Shad Shaddy # 2 is OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment