Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

People Say I'm YOUNG ...


Shad Shaddy is 19

I was 18 for a whole 365 Days and Today I wanna reflect and give you some Insight on my Experiences ... But before I even start I just wanna let the people involved in my life that 19 is gonna be BETTER, so I hope yall REASY! :-) Life's Too GOOD! Anyways Let's Go ...

College has dominated the last year of my life but the experiences have taught me a lot and I am very grateful for the people and opportunities I have come across most of which I will list below:

Cornell Football
College Parties/Freedom
"The Squad" Invading Cornell

Nicole Invading Cornell :-)

1
st FULL Body Massage :-)
Trip to Jamaica
Starting my 1st Business
Meeting Tons of People!
Gotta Love Friends :-)

Trips to NYC with Aquil "True Clubbin!" lol

GIRLS ... The Drama/Entertainment they BRING!
O Yea The McLovin
Hanging Out with Family
Good HEALTH
Music Videos (Woot Woot!)
Modeling

My FRICKEN MOM


A lot has happened to me and I'm sorry if I didn't acknowledge it above, but I made a conscious decision at 18 which I believe is probably the BEST decision I have made in my 18 years, people might disagree but I don't really care LIFE is TOO SHORT to get MAD so with the Help of my "Little BIG Brother" Ibro I gave up getting MAD ... It has made my LIFE better and I try to spread the wealth of this incredible knowledge everyday because people are mad or complaining way too often and I think LIFE would just be better if you everyone became more aware of how invested we get into being annoyed and I believed if people could learn to channel that ENERGY to something else they could be way more Productive. You know how they say when you get older you get wiser, that's not really TRUE, as people get older they get MADDER, It's the weirdest thing ... I LOVE kids and you'll notice they are Happy 24/7 for the MOST Part! :-) So Take Notes next time you see the KIDS Playing and I wish that EVERYONE is Happier in my NEXT YEAR of LIFE! My GOAL at 19 Make Everyone around me Happier, Minus my Difficult Actions that are NECESSARY to Strengthen a Relationship ... lol Basically anything I do with friends is with good intentions so I hope people done take anything Personal!

Anyways This Year, I plan on doing some things that I've NEVER done, let me know what yall think:

Going to Brazil

Going to California

Visiting Friends at College

Invading College Friends Homes

Bringing Friends back to Philly
Making More Music Videos! :-)

Getting GOOD Grades!

Keeping Momma Happy

Hang with the FAMILY
Goin Hard!
Loving My Friends
Making New Friends
I got a MOHAWK last Week! lol I think that's Hilarious!
Growing Closer to
GOD

I know I'll get into some other Randomness so STAY TUNED!

I Can't Wait!

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes and Love!

I Love You


Thanks for Reading ...

Cornell vs. Yale Tomorrow at 12pm on the Versus Network TUNE IN!

Later People, Shad Shaddy # 2 is OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment