Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

Jay-Z and The Blueprint III (3) ...


To Hate or Not To Hate!



I'm not a Jay - Z Fan ... I dunno the guy just doesn't make the hairs on my arm stand up! lol
But I do like some of his songs off the Bluprint III:
"Run This Town"
"On to the Next One"
"Star is Born"
"Empire State of Mind" (Kinda)
"Venus vs. Mars"

But my Favorite of ALL is

"HATE!"

I don't hate on Jay - Z, I just don't like him, his lyrics are good but his delivery doesn't appeal to me but on this album I think the beats compliment his flow and these above songs are cool!

lol ... The best part about this album is that "Ima Hater" and this song speaks right to me ...

His line: "I made my self so easy to LOVE!" Cracks me up Every time ...

I don't think ima hater I just think I'm not a fan and people think that he's so good that there must be something wrong with me to be in disagreement!

O Well! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment