Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

Camp is Over ... Top 5 Moments!

TOP 5 Moments of Cornell Football Camp 2009

Trainer Bernie DePalma Quote: “You Guys have done MORE Running in the Past Pre-Season Camp than I have EVER seen in my 29 Years here at Cornell!” lol Do Work!

Emile Chang woke up for a 6:30am Practice at 6:17am, then gets to the stadium at 6:23am but still manages to make it out to a Full Padded Practice on TIME … His Belt wasn’t buckled and his Shoes weren’t tied, so when Coach decided to start practice off with “Conditioning” Emile wasn’t too HAPPY to say the LEAST!

“Never Give Up & Never Give In!”

Offense vs. Defense Eating Contest



Offense had John Nitti & Matty Green … Defense had Brian Carroll & Hugh Stewart


They were Focused ... But ...

Who do you think WON?



Freshman Introductions: I’m the 5th Thomas Francis McHugh … Yall Know the REST

I'm Back

But Till Next Time Shad Shaddy #2 is OUT!

Laters ...

No comments:

Post a Comment