Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

Girls in the Entertainment Industry ...

As MOST People know, Ima HUGE Beyonce FAN have been for a long time, but over time I've always felt like _____________ has had her Moments ... Not that she's close to or better than Beyonce but after watching this video I realized she is Talented and Looks good doing it, so check out this Video and see for yourselves ...

1 comment:

  1. peace love football hugs ice cream
    whut
    have you read my blog lately
    mudding
    posse
    pizza cucumbers
    oh teah i can f.......... em all up

    ReplyDelete