Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

Me and the "Fresh Prince" Have the SAME Birthday! lol


That's not all we have in COMMON! The other night the author of the book "Training Camp" Jon Gordon was speaking to the ENTIRE FOOTBALL TEAM ... He's the Person who's book I blogged about earlier, but through his talk he touched on other individuals in society and why they were successful. He left me with a quote that just proved to me yet again why "Will Smith" is one of the FLYEST PEOPLE To walk the EARTH! ... Of course I'm biased because we share the same B-Day but there's more to this man he truly something special and a gifted actor ... The QUOTE that Proves this MANS Greatness ...

Will Smith:

"I'm not afraid to die on a treadmill. I will not be outworked. You may be more talented than me. You might be smarter than me. And you may be better looking than me. But if we get on a treadmill together, you are going to get off first or I'm going to die. It's really that simple. I'm not going to be outworked."

He's clearly a FIERCE Competitor ... You gotta LOVE IT!



I Hate Treadmills, but I believe that there's a part of me that is capable to share in his INSANITY! :-) I Love to Work Hard b/ c AFTERWARDS you FEEL like a Million Bucks ... Plus you walk away with the 8 Pack ... I Mean I Do ANYWAYS ... But Will Smith is the MAN and I really like this quote, thought I'd share it with yall ... Very few people are too talented for the competition so that isn't enough anymore ... Nowadays you need to have an unchallengeable work ethic in almost every aspect of life ... Will Smith expresses his EDGE in the Entertainment Industry as he will Outwork his Peers or Die Trying ... :-) Tough

Back to School! :-)

Kinda Excited, Cornell is Gonna be FLY This YEAR!

Thanks for Tuning In ... Shad Shaddy # 2 is OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment