Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

My Home Away From Home!

The Room ... Almost COMPLETE!

Left to Rashad's, Right to Aaron's ... Straight Ahead View...

My Collage "The Past & Present!" lol ... (2 Views)


The Angle ... So Yea, "Disney Neon Green" is My Favorite Color!


Another Angle ... One More ...


Brief Intermission ...



The Closet! Main View ... Wait ... There's More!


I Call the RED Light "Night Vision!" ... Next Investment "Black Lights"
I was told Colored Lights Help you SLEEP Better! ... So I Tried It!



So "My ROOM" is Weird, Normal, Colorful, All The Above ... Basically, I like "My ROOM" and I think Everyone should personalize something of their own, for me my room really defines ME ... I think when people take the time to differentiate a space it gives the space a sense of purpose and in most college students case hopefully the motivation to keep it clean as the typical room gets messy within a week simply due to clothes or books and what not ... But that's "My ROOM!"

Till Next Time ... Shad Shaddy # 2

No comments:

Post a Comment