Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

Camp is Here! Cornell Football 2009


It's Time

Football Camp 2009

When you LOVE something its often the case that you’ll do anything to ensure that you won’t have to LIVE without it … Some people say Football is HARD I say DUH … It should be, I tend to refer to Football as my Girlfriend b/c since I started playing the game back in the 8th grade at age 10 I couldn’t imagine doing anything else during the FALL. Part of me is EMPTY After the Weeks that I rest to let my body recuperate after an intense season.

It’s in MY BLOOD … Football has taught me a lot about myself, about others and has afforded my opportunities that some people can’t get in a normal lifetime. I owe a lot to this GAME and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

A NEW SEASON is about to BEGIN here at Cornell and It’s one FULL of Excitement. Our Team has TRANSFORMED, approximately 20+ Players have QUIT since this past season and heading into Camp it looks like it was for the better b/c although there is STRENGTH in NUMBERS this TEAM the people that have stayed on BOARD are people that I am VERY confident in Heading into this upcoming Season. Life is FULL of Choices, Opportunities, and WE need to take advantage of Obstacles and options we have thrown our WAY. We are a NEW TEAM on a Mission and after an Awesome Opening Day we Kick things off Tomorrow at 6am …



I know that this upcoming YEAR for me at Cornell is gonna be one to REMEMBER I don’t know why but a lot Excites me about the summer winding DOWN. For EVERYTHING you Encounter in life this QUOTE usually suffices and can have resonance in the daily operation.

“Without PAIN, Without SACRAFICE, We Would have Nothing!”

So Keep that in Mind and realize that in order to make gains in your LIFE you must be willing to enter a state of discomfort and embrace it as opposed to running away!




Thanks for TUNING IN …

Shad Shaddy # 2 is OUT

Camp in the AM




No comments:

Post a Comment