Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

The Series: Top 10 People to Influence My LIFE! ... # 8


Keith Watson

aka

My BEST Friend!

Many people spend a lifetime looking for that special person. When in reality your life would be a whole lot better if you find that special friend. Keith definitely makes my life better and partially the reason why I tend to claim “Life’s Too Good!” Firstly, I would like to know how many people out there have BEST Friends? If so, why are they your BEST Friend and what characteristics or qualities separates them from the rest of the pack? I used to think it was pretty funny when people would ask me that question but I believe if everyone gives it serious thought either you have a best friend or you don’t it’s pretty black and white if you ask me …
So what does Keith have that makes us Besties? lol

Keith Watson:

Funny
Good Listener
Honest
Competitive
He Can Rap
Hard Worker
lol … Last but not LEAST! We got them 8 Packs …

Out of Everything Keith has done for me over the years aside from his qualities is that he’s very accountable and keeps it real. I’m a little more optimistic, but the way he handles things sort of keeps me level headed. Whenever I ask him for help or advice he’s there or he finds a way to reach out to me and in turn I return the favor. I consider him a brother and never hesitate to include him in any plans of mine, although this sometimes annoys my family slightly, but oh well. They’ve gotten used to it over the years. I think due to his presence my life has been a lot smoother and I believe everyone should get a BEST Friend. Keith has taught me that being there for someone is as important as talking to them but your actions are what truly account for ones credibility. They SPEAK louder then words and it's the one true way to prove yourself to a person. He’s always been there for me and I try my BEST to be there for him.

Friends are the centerpiece to ALL of my SUCCESSES I know that I would be LOST without them! In accessing a TRUE Friendship ask yourself 3 Questions: Can you count on them under MOST circumstances? Do you care about their well-being and growth through Life? Lastly, think back through some of the BEST experience you have had so far, has that person experienced any of them with you or been affiliated in some way? I think this will let you know the TRUE standings of your Friendships …

Without Friends I’d be EMPTY!

Thanks for Tuning In!

Rashad Campbell # 2 is OUT! ☺

1 comment:

  1. Good to see some people still appreciate a true friendship...and I know keith views you the same man

    ReplyDelete