Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

The Series: Top 10 People to Influence My LIFE! … # 9

The Dynamic Duo!



Mike Brown & Tariq Fowler

One’s Tough the Other Stands his Ground!

They both are Fierce Competitors and hate to LOSE!

Lastly, they are very supportive brothers and they look out for me in any way that they can.

Mike:

My Brother Mike is the tougher one if you all don’t know. Although we don’t interact that frequently we have a great understanding and have similar mentalities. The term “Go Getters” represents both of us very well; Mike has helped me in this area tremendously. It’s like the lyrics to Brittany Spears song “Circus”. There's only two types of people in the world, The ones that entertain and the ones that observe. As much as I don’t really admire Brittany Spears this statement is very true.

Ask yourself a question are you someone that always comes up with suggestions and ideas that would be cool but never actually follow through i.e. “the observer” or are you the person that makes things happen, taking advantage of your resources turning ideas into reality i.e. “the entertainers.” A great idea or suggestion can only go so far.

Mike has showed me that the scale of things you can pull off or organize are not limited to your imagination and that if you work hard enough things that are seemingly impossible at first can be pulled together with less strain than you think. This quality has helped me in many ways and gives me the confidence to follow through with some of the outlandish ideas people come up with for instance “making a video” What seemed like a crazy thought turned into a great learning experience and priceless entertainment.

Tariq:

By now you know that Tariq is the one that stands his ground. Tariq is calm, similar to me, we can both act a fool when necessary but we have that inner quiet confidence. Basically, we don’t say much, we talk trash every once in a while, but we like to prove ourselves through our actions. Talk can only get you so far.

Tariq and me are so similar I have reached out to him in times where I feel like others won’t understand or they just might over think situations. He has helped me in every instant that I have called upon him over the years and he never really asks too many questions. He trusts me and is a very encouraging person; he’s a man of action, which makes him so much more influential. He’s is reliable; I’ve seen him do things that I thought were simple gestures at the time, but thinking back on them he really defies the statement “Impossible is Nothing.”

Tariq makes time for his family and friends … He has never let me down and his attitude makes me hold myself more accountable as a family member, friend, co-worker, and teammate. I make it a priority to be available and reach out to others, whether or not they can or decide to do the same. I’ve learned different things from a lot of my friends over the years and since I don’t lose them this method definitely works so ima keep it up.

Lesson # 1 … MIH (Make It Happen)

Lesson # 2 … Be There for PEOPLE … Or else you’ll be Lonely!

Till Next Time … Shad Shaddy # 2 Is OUT! …

Stay Tuned for # 8

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Follow my blog..I wont tell you what its about yet..lol..here is the link..
    http://lovingatadistance.blogspot.com/

    cheers

    ReplyDelete