Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

Text Message Mania ...

As WEIRD as this may sound I "LOCK" Text Messages ... I feel like now is a good time to reveal to the world what some of these text say ... They are good, bad , and ugly ... I'm not going to put names next to the text, but I will color code them to tell whether the text was from a Boy or a Girl. Boys Text will be in RED and Girls Text will be in PURPLE ... Without Further Ado Here they go ... I find them Entertaining and I think useful as its interesting how quickly someone may feel about you at a certain point in time then a few days later things change but anyway ...

Let's Go ...

Rashad Campbell's LOCKED Text Messages 2008 - 2009 "The Goods" lol

I'll put my initial response in (parenthesis)

The Boy Text are Sorta WACK but Read On and You'll Sense the Entertainment :-)

Boys:

Get your asses in here to watch film at 2:30! (Uh-Oh)

Yo, GOOD LOOKS on the HOUSE!!! It Looks Great ... (What can I say I got skills :-)


Yo some girl just text me sayin I didn't know you could get that serious that kiss was fire... She asked if we r gonna perform Fire Lovin for them ... lol (Ooooo :-) This should be FUN)

Girls:

Fuck You Rashad! (Ummmm Okay)

I swear on everything...that your something close to perfect...I really don't know what more to say...But thank you so much... (I'm something like a B-Day Gift Giving BOSS! :-)

If I come to school a single girl. Literally slap me if U see me catchin feelings for anyone. Promise? No Exceptions. Not Even You =) (Well Uhhh :-( ... I guess I Ca Do That!)


The U Peacing N not saying anything isn't dumb! If I hadn't have asked/ brought it up today U wouldn't have said anything. But go back to Booloving Txts! Ta Ta! (No she didn't just Ta Ta Me ... Plus Booloving is my WORD She got some Nerve ... O Wells back to "Booloving" it is ... )


I think we each have to complete our OWN circles. At least I have to complete mine! That's why I've said to you , I don't deserve you right now! (My Circle will prolly never be complete till I'm married ... But I'm liking the circle that I have right now ... "You don't deserve me ... I really don't understand that whole thing but hopefully that makes sense sooner rather than later")

"Your growth is stopped when you become addicted to another person." Even if it doesn't apply to you , it applies to me. (Addicted ... I dunno In Love Definitely ... But things are changing so ...)


I think your a great guy and a good friend. Your sweet and caring and reliable. That's completely unedited =) I just enjoy being difficult (She still holding back, O well denial is kinda sorta like insanity so she must be crazy! Not bad crazy, but crazy none the less)

Yes I am a QUEEN. Yes I sleep wild, Don't know how I feel about being a FREAK, and sleepovers are a MUST so we'll see! (Girl is SOOOO Conceited ... lol Definitely a Freak and I bet she goes with the Queen Size BED! :-)


Lol, you always make me laugh ... (Try my BEST :-)


I'm not talking to you right now, so when I'm ready to talk I'll let you know ... (Guess I messed up, get it together Shad)

You might be my best guy friend ... I'm so LUCKY (Boy be Cheesin the MOST! lol)

I'm so in love right now ... I haven't read the letter yetbut I'm pretty sure I'll love every word ... Thanks so much (Shad Shaddy Does it Again ... You gotta LOVE B-Day's)

Sorry, I went to sleep on you but text me when you can ... (I'm not gone front I was sorta pissed last night! :-)

Aww, Rashad because you love me but I miss you too, I keep on getting ready to text youand ask you what your doing but then I remember you're far far far away :( (Dang, Definitely Miss Her :-(


So you left and I didn't see you but I will be texting you daily to see howyou're doing and we can talk about how we miss each other ..... :) (I like the sounds of that plan! :-)

That Wraps Up the LOCKED Text ... Now I feel like I can get rid of these things now that I actually have them saved somewhere else ... I encourage people to lock certain text because you never know when they might come in handy! :-)

Thanks for Tuning In ... Hope this was Somewhat Entertaining

Till next time ... Shad Shaddy # 2 is OUT!

Later Peoples

No comments:

Post a Comment