Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

A Master in the Art of Living!

Work vs. Play


The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he's ALWAYS doing BOTH.

I LOVE LIFE and I LIVE with No Regrets! I dunno if you all KNOW that, but basically ... There's a Method to my Madness! I do things for a Reason and I think I'm at a point where like the quote above states ... "Have mastered the art of living!

I don't get MAD ... I don't YELL ... I get Confused (lol) ... I mean what I say and I say what I mean ... (I don't always say what I am Thinking but whatever I say I mean it Completely) I think a lot often too much!

I love my Teammates and Cannot wait to get after it in Practice this Week!

To much about me ... I could do none of this without my Loving Family and Friends but I just wanted to share this quote to open eyes ... Allow people to see what they truly appreciate in life!

So here it is again READ it slower this time:

The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he's ALWAYS doing BOTH.

Life's to short to be deciphering what you enjoy from what your enduring ... Enjoy every moment of it and if something is bothering you access the issue to see whether or not you are enduring for an overarching goal. If that's not the case most suffering/ building of endurance is probably pointless so you should probably try to end it!

I Love LIFE and like the Quote says I'm at a point where I truly believe I'm ALWAYS DOING BOTH!

Thanks for Tuning In!

Love Yall

Till Next Time Shad Shaddy # 2 is OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment