Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

Stay Cool's Edition of Freestyle Friday!

"STAY COOL"


So "Stay Cool Boys" is a Crew, Entourage, Group of Life Long Friends, Posse, Click whatever word floats your boat works for me. Basically its made of friends residing in the Cheltenham, PA area who have a lot in common but are very different individuals! The group is made up of 9 guys:

Chris Mercer
Brandon Z Johnson
Chadd Evans
Michael Heckstall
Dorian White
Keith Watson
Brandon Bing
Julian Myers
... and Last, but NOT Least ...
Rashad Campbell


In the picture below you'll notice Mike has the words "Stay Cool" Tatood on hi Chest/Shoulder ... This is a Signature for MOST in the GROUP the Overarching Vision is that Every get the Tatoo but is has not taken Full Effect Yet!


Never mind all of this Chit Chat let me Fill you in on the REASON why we're HERE!

Freestyle Friday goes down EACH and EVERY FRIDAY and the Participants VARY depending on who feels Inspired! But in my personal opinion I would have to say that Keith definitely puts out the MOST Consistent Material this week I was so inspired I decided to BLOG about it! If he keeps it coming expect more in the FUTURE! This is UNEDITED so please Cover your EYE! :-)

Basically we mass text the Squad and the Entertainment Begins! This week Keith Impressed!

Keith:

Yea! Dog I'm the B.E.S.T
Crazy then a Mafucker, U should never test ME
I Put 10 shots n%gg%, Right where ya chest BE
If U had 2 guess who da shit was n%gg%, Guess ME
... Haaa
An if they mad, Then I know my plan is Worken
My bars hit hard, Make it look like you Jerkin
My text game is Funny, Dog I see you Smirken

I give it out the BEST in the land SHE KNOW
I TKO da P%ssy, One Punch DE BO
I spit hot fire leave a n%gg% bald CE LO
Dem Stay Cool Boys are the BEST ... WE KNOW

I work real hard, I be where the Cake Be
But I'm off this weekend, so Please don't Snake Me!

Till Next Time!

Colgate in the AM ... O Yea and it's there Homecoming! Yea Boy! :-)

Stay Cool ... Shad Shaddy # 2 is OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment