Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

I'm Back!



Summer 2010 is Underway and Now that I'll Have a Little More Time on My Hands and some Meaningful, Crazy Adventures/ Experiences they're will be a lot to reflect on ... So I would like to keep Everyone Posted. If you don't know Already you can Follow Me on Twitter @ShadShaddy2 or just Tune in to this Website for a more Detailed Synopsis of My Existence!

SoBe Trip Action Above ... This is just a Glimpse So Much has Happened ...
The Summer Just Started

Thanks for Tuning In!

Till Next Time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment