Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

I'm Proud of 2010 ... Some Advice

... It's Time ...

"Nobody can go Back and Start a New Beginning, but Anyone can Start Today and Make a New Ending." - Maria Robinson

The Class of 2010 has this Option a FRESH START to be Whatever they would like Despite the seeming limitations of there various institutions. The possibilities are truly endless. You'll learn that college is like most things you'll face in life a lot revolves around who you know. In addition diversified portfolios, hard work combined with success in the classroom along with good networking skills will also create more opportunities and in turn allow you to be more successful.

Be curious and get involved because college provides you with so many resources it would be foolish not to take advantage of them. The best part about college is meeting new people and experiencing something different each and every week. I would suggest you leave your comfort zone and embrace the activities that you have never experienced and take risk no matter how small or big they may be I would try something new every semester whether its a food type or party style these small victories will allow you to be more confident and capitalize on the thousands of new and exciting things your Colleges and Universities will have to offer.

Network Network Network ... You should get Business Cards made up with basic information (Name, Major, Graduation Year, College, etc.) it will allow you to interact with a lot of people more effectively.

I LOVE COLLEGE and I think I would Fit in ANYWHERE, but Cornell is Pretty Legit! ... When you get on Campus Create the Experience you Want Please don't be like so many students and refuse to embrace the community. Don't be the bored kid refusing to loosen arms with your High School Friends and get Consumed with High School you have to let go of some things in order to prepare for your Future. If you have great friends they will understand and letting go will actually make the relationship stronger as you all will realize the necessary transition and appropriate time needed for each and everyone of you to be success.

Some friends are irreplaceable but in college you'll find a lot of people are driven but unfortunately there's the other crowd that is overwhelmed with the thought of freedom so they blow there opportunity to Shits! Surround yourself with Positive People that have similar Aspirations and that Create Balance It will make your experience less hectic and you should LOVE the Environment once you find the Right Crowd ...

That's all I Have ... I Hope this Helps

I'm about to be a Junior, Time is FLYING but I'm Loving Every Second!

Shout Out to Cornell Class of 2012 I Love Yall!

Congrats 2010 ... Next Year is Your Time to Create your Future!

Till Next Time Shad Shaddy # 2 is OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment