Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

What You've Missed ...

Since I was GONE My Life has been going GREAT!

Events:
Keith Started College!

Keith started his first semester of College Spring 2010. He attends Lincoln University and his first semester was great despite not being able to do what he loves. (Run Track) He was ineligible for some dumb reason, but he has been working hard to get prepared for next year and I think he'll add a lot of value to the team. O Yea, I'm not gonna brag for my man or anything but his GPA is Legit Too! I'm proud of him and look forward to crashing his school again next spring.

Sweat Box Cornell University "Party was a Classic"

"Sweat Box"
I'm not a fan of sweating at parties unless the party is quality. One of this years best parties was "SweatBox" held in Ujamaa Main Lounge. It was jam packed, everybody was out and it was just a great night. Their were some other quality nights but I didn't document them so here you go. The senior class held some good events next year were gonna have to keep it up w/o them.

BSC Conference (lol) Yale University "Trip was a Double Classic"

The Black Solidarity Conference at Yale University was a Great Weekend. Who thought Yale would be so cool, I had my doubts but the event definitely surpassed the hype. Can't wait for the conference in 2011. But anyway the highlights were definitely Dr. Michael Eric Dyson's speech, the parties, o yea and the hospitality.

Dr. Michael Eric Dyson is an excellent Orator he spoke on topics of the past and present putting things into perspective using current events and making all of his point with useful relevant information that the entire crowd could relate to. I urge that you check out his speech even though its over an hour long, It's definitely worth it. Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 It's worth it!

The Parties were great, I met a lot of people and there's nothing like networking with other individuals with similar aspirations as you. I'm grateful for the experience and have a thing for Conferences lol SDLC Woot Woot!


lol ... No, I'm not singing on stage at the club just a little hype.

Missions Trip Memphis, TN "Great Experience"

Alabama University Crew
I've never been on a Missions trip and I haven't done Community Service for a while so I was excited for my trip down to Memphis, TN. Tennessee is beautiful I saw the cities major sites in my free time and enjoyed all the BBQ. I like working in homes due to my families involvement in Real Estate so it was Fun to fix up the homes and do the service and interact with the people of the community. Another highlight was the the Beale Street Flippers who perform at NBA halftime shows around the nation, and were on the TV show America's got Talent.

Spring Ball Cornell University "It's About that Time!"

Tandy, and Shane
After getting 2 (Wins) and 8 (Losses) this past Season CHANGE was in Order! 7 of our coaches were replaced before this Spring and our new Head Coach is Kent Austin (From Ole Miss). The Offense had a great Spring Game and the Defense did well but the Spring was Full of Learning. Everyone but our kickers and punters had a new system that they had to learn and get accustomed to. I played slower than I would have like b/c I was thinking too much. This Fall will be very competitive, but competition breeds greatness so you know I'm wit it. This year will be different and I'm eager to see how we perform now that we have new coaches with more experience and better systems. I'll keep you all posted about our season, workouts are going great so far this summer and I'm just excited to get back on campus with my teammates.

Slope Day Cornell University "We Go Hard!"

Keith, Bing, and Shad
Slope Day at Cornell is an event everyone should experience. This year Drake was the Main Performer at the Outdoor concert but you have the most fun during the weekend when everybody is out socializing, some people get Tipsy and that's the basis for all the Shenanigans plus the Parties top off the great festivities during the day. It takes place ever May and in the past some other artist that have performed are: Kanye, Asher Roth, T.I., Snoop Dogg. If you get out of school before the first weekend in May next year hit me up and we'll make it happen.

SoBe Miami Beach, FL "Too Fly"

My New Friends
I knew a girl for 6 hours tops lol who I met at the BSC and few months later I was with her and her friends/family down on SoBe. I guess I left a good impression b/c she looked out for me like I was her brother. I loved everything about the trip. First, I spent the weekend in the Mondrian Hotel on SoBe which is a beautiful Hotel. At night we went Partying atClubLiv, The Clevelander, and Mangoes. Miami NightLife is way better than Philly and I Enjoy it more than NY Too. I think I know where I'll be Clubbin when I get Older. Yall should definitely head down ther before the Oil get bad its a Great Time.

Club Liv (SoBe Miami)

Next, I spent a few days on my own in a Hotel ... lol It was more like a Motel. But it was a place to sleep lol. Next I went to My Man J Heller's How's and It was Back to Great Livin'. I got my own room and we took the Jet Ski's Out to the Ocean. I didn't realize 70mph on the water was so fast. I almost Died Out There! I was in Miami for a week and it was the first time I traveled on my own. I learned a lot about myself when I was down there and it will definitely help me with future vacations/excursions. I really enjoyed my company it was a great weekend. 21 Year Old B-Day Party Festivites are Quality I look forward to the 3 - 4 more left during the summer.

The Mixtape ... "Stay Tuned for Stay Cool!"

10 Members: Mike Heckstall, Brandon Bing, Keith Watson, Chris Mercer, Brandon Johnson, Julian Myers, Chadd Evans, Dorian White, Ibraheim Campbell, Rashad Campbell.

Cheaaa Cheaaa Boom Boom!

This is ONLY the Beginning ... PhotoShoot's and Videos Coming Soon!!!! Stay Tuned

Thanks for Tuning In Sorry for the Vacation but I'm Back so ENJOY!

Till Next Time Shad Shaddy # 2 is OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment