Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

BZJ is 21


!HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUH!

BZJ is 21

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN!!!!!

Below You'll see a Collection of his 21 Flyest Photos

I'll Add an Excerpt After Each Photo for Shits and Giggles!

SOLO Shots

(1) Fierce

(2) Smooth

(3) Swag


(4) Young Boy Pic


(5) Money and Shoes


(6) Poolin' It


(7) Envious


(8) Geek Squad Fresh


(9) Pretty Boy Swag lol ... iLiked this STYLE then BZ got all Experimental and Shi!


(10) BZ Kept the Flyest Braids ...

The Only Person in the Crew who iThink Shoulda Kept the Braids

Shout Outs to Aaron


(11) Menace to Society Shot 1


(12) Menace to Society Shot 2

(13) The NEW BZ

GROUP Shots


(14) First Trip to Cornell was a CLASSIC!!!!! BZ Brought the Energy as ALWAYS!!!!!


(15) Best Friends Forever No Matter How Much Chris Calls BZ a "DickHead" lol They will Always Ride or Die!!!


(16) Classic Shot ... iLove the Chemistry


(17) BZ and the Squad ...


(18) Posted Up "Stay Cool"




(20) CHS Classic BZ and Nuvo


(21) The Walk towards Bigger and Better Things in Age Descending Order ...

These are Just Images of the Birthday Boy!!! Figured It was ONLY Fitting!!!

This is just a GLIMPSE at my Man's LIFE over the YEARS ... BZ is the REALEST Boy iKnow Click This Link if You Want more of My Opinion about MY Awesome A$$ Friend ...

Rashad's Thoughts on BZJ

My Man Made it 21 Despite all the Craziness We've Encountered Over the Years!

CONGRATULATIONS ...

Let's Do Something CRAZY this WEEKEND!

After 21 Years I Know

BZ's Passion ... Money, Clothes, and Fashion


Thanks for Tuning IN!!! ShadShaddy2 is Out ...


No comments:

Post a Comment