Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

My NYC Adventure ...


Before iStart I wanna Give you All Some Advice abt Traveling to NYC w/ a Large Group of Friends

1) Go Unanimously Solo Dolo, or Go With A Girl Otherwise There Will be Conflicting Interest

2) Make Sure Everyone Has Money b/c as You Know NYC Aint Cheap

3) Be Patient NYC is Confusing for Tourists So Your Likely to Travel Inefficiently

4) Have Cool Ass Friends To Help You Out if you Need Random Ish to Get Into

5) NEVER BE the ONLY SOBER ONE if You're Traveling in a BIG GROUP


Now that WE HAVE THAT OUT OF THE WAY ... Where should iBegin?!

Guest List:
Rashad
Ibro
Dilly
Bing
Britt
Chris
Val
Dorian
Julian
BZ

Itenerary:

Rashad, Ibro, and Dilly Leave 6:30am

Chris, Val, Dorian, Britt Leave 12:30pm

BZ, Julian Leave (Whenever They're Ready)

Bing Leave (Eventually) lol

So as you can see the Trip was Fairly Unorganized ... AnyWho Let's get to the Adventure!!!

First Things First ... I boarded a Bus at 6am ... I Didn't get Much Sleep the Night before but Whatever, I Figured I would sleep Eventually and I planned on having Fun this weekend so I didn't allow my lack of sleep to Phase Me.

Who Knew There was Football in NYC lol My Brother is a Coach and They had a Scrimmage so Me and My Little Bro had to go Support so I went to my first Game in NYC
Because NYC Football is so Rare I was Scheduled to go to a tattoo appointment with my friend but unfortunately I was so far from where she was that I missed it and she was done before I even left the field. Luckily she didn't hold it against me and we managed to have a good time despite my promise to be with her when she got her tat.

This was a sign to me that Rashad and Tats aren't meant to be.

Since I was so Late we decided to wait for Everybody Else that was coming up before we headed out again. By this time it was about 5pm so people were getting hungry. I'm not a fan of the Subway but I was in NYC so it was really all I Had ... Plus they brought some adventures our way later in the weekend.

This was Times Square MAIN ATTRACTION O Yea and the Tin Guy who Had an Attitude if you took Pics of Him without Paying for it lol ... I Guess he Figured he Owned the Space he Occupied so he Charged People for It!

So we wandered around Times Square for a little before finally deciding to go to DALLAS BBQ. In BBQ's I Finally became HAPPY! :-)


Texas Size Mango Strawberry Pina Colada !!!! I was Hype Look as at ALL that FLAVOR!!! You Would Be Too ...

After BBQ's we were Harlem Bound O Yea I Wish We would have took a Pic of the Big Diesel Boys Working Out on the Streets. NFL Defensive End Type Freaks Just Doing Pull ups on Street Lights and Push Ups on MailBoxes.

As most of You Know Julian can't Go out without taking a Shower ... So we had to make a Pit stop so he could Freshen Up lol ... This gave him and BZ time to get a little Something in there System. So By the Time we got to the Party Julian was Bent and BZ was GONE ... He Provided All of the Entertainment for the Night! He was LOUD, Outgoing, Enthusiastic Everything that Defines Brandon but imagine his Natural Characteristics on Steroids ...

In Short Harlem brought Drama, Trouble (:-), Confusion, Division but at the END of the Day it served as a Great Page of the Film Production of the STAY COOL Movie that Will be Released when We All Live Happily Ever After lol


We Left Harlem then Headed back to Brooklyn ... The Night was Pretty Hectic but at the END of the Day Everyone's Feelin'gs Were Mutual We Were Tired as Shi ... This was the The Party Group ... We got back to Brooklyn "After Hours" and the when We got to Franklin Ave and the Shuttle wasn't working so we had to walk and got in around 4 it was a LONG CRAZY Night to say the Least. BZ Provided Most of the Entertainment and Then when we Got HOMe he made it his Mission to Wake-Up the Entire House ... He had Good Reason, but Everything was OK!!!

It was Time for BED and We had Random Ish to Tend To the Next Day ...

Our First Stop was Flight Club NYC ... It was SNEAKER Heaven but Prices were Dumb High like they were the Last Sneaks on Earth. This was Stop Number 1 then WE Hit Up SoHo for a little bit ... Shortly After we hit the MIH BBQ "HeatWave 10.0"

We got to Heat Wave around 5pm ... Julian had stayed behind and was at the BBQ Most of the Day. He scoped Out All of the Beautiful Ladies and had been Tweeting About it All Day ... Shortly After We Arrived his Tweets were Confirmed ... The MIH BBQ has Always Had the Most Beautiful Collection of Women that iHave Ever Seen. Above is just a Glimpse of the Busy Atmosphere.

This Photo gives you a better idea about How Many People were There ... The ratio was in our Favor and if you haven't made it out to a MIH BBQ I Suggest you and a nice group of Friends make the Trip it is worth the experience.

After this we went back to the Crib and Chilled since Our Bus didn't Head out until 11:45pm ... Brooklyn was Quality and We Even Left for our Bus Early!

Our BUS RAN Maaaaaaad Late but We Finally Made it Home by 2:30am


Here's a Shot of Us Chilling in Philadelphia 30th Street Station Waiting for Our RIDE!

The Trip was Hectic but FLY

Stay Cool is Making a More Mature One Next Summer You're All Invited!!!

... Just in Case You Forgot ...

Advice about Trips to NYC :-)

1) Go Unanimously Solo Dolo, or Go With A Girl Otherwise There Will be Conflicting Interest

2) Make Sure Everyone Has Money b/c as You Know NYC Aint Cheap

3) Be Patient NYC is Confusing for Tourists So Your Likely to Travel Inefficiently

4) Have Cool Ass Friends To Help You Out if you Need Random Ish to Get Into

5) NEVER BE the ONLY SOBER ONE if You're Traveling in a BIG GROUP

Thanks for Tuning IN!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha. I like this joint brudda. Maybe cause we're blood but i like reading your blog more than alot of ppl. And i do go in on the reading. That yellow print almost kiiled my eyes. Just to let you know for future blogging. Good round up though. You captured the main events.

    ReplyDelete