Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

Tired of the SAME $HIT? ...

THE ONLY Way to GROW is to Leave Your Comfort Zone!



My Inspiration was A Message from Lil' Wayne:
(The Chorus if This Song)


Now Aint you Tired of Seein the SAME $hit EVERYDAY

I Mean the SAME $hit Ashley n Mary-Kate

Sometimes I Wish dat I was Blind like Mr. Ray

How Come you Talkin out Yo A$$ but Aint got $hit to Say

I $pend my Money like my Time I Aint Got it to Waste

Man I'm so Fast Feel like I'm Racin in a Different Race

Too Much Champagne now Watch Me Spit It in Dem _ _ _ _ _ _ Face

Tomorrow Mornin I Could Tell You How Dem _ _ _ _ _ _ Taste

1 comment: