Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

Heat Wave 10.0


The BIGGEST and BEST BBQ in NY is BACK ... HEATWAVE 10.0


I don't know if you notice all the people in the BACKGROUND but this BBQ is Huge ... The social scene is vibrant, there's a lot of Diversity, great place to Network but more importantly just a great day have a good time and relax with friends and enjoy some Free Food in one of the Best Cities in this Planet.

For more Info check out there Website


In the Picture above you'll notice Jonevan, Keenan, and Shane. They are Georgetown/Columbia Grads that do A Lot for the NYC Community. They're Great Friends of my Brother Aquil who used to be a member of MIH until a few years ago. I'm pretty good friends with them and I know for a fact this years HEATWAVE will be an awesome event. They are a Promotional Group that does great work. Their events Always Please as you can tell due to the loyalty of clientele, and the masses that they successfully attract to all of their events.

I suggest those of you that can make it out come to Prospect Park in Brooklyn NY on July 18th

StayCool is making the RoadTrip with a Few Random Guest lol but for more info Hit me Up, you don't Wanna Miss This!

It will be a GREAT Event!

Hopefully I can see my NYC Cornell Fam ...

Any Questions ... Let Me Know!


The Team One More Time ...

Thanks for Tuning In ... Shad Shaddy 2 is OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment