Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

Guy Facts ...

When a guy Calls You, He wants to Be With You

When a guy is Quiet, He's Ignoring or Listening to You ...

When a guy is Not Arguing, He realizes He's Wrong

When a guy Says, "I'm fine, " After a few minutes, He Means It

When a guy Stares at You, He wishes you would Care about Him and Wonders If You Do

When You're laying Your Head on a guy's Chest, He has the World

When a guy Calls You Everyday, He's in Love

When a guy tells you He Loves You First, He means It

When a guy says He Can't Live Without You, He's with You till Your Done

I only made a Few Adjustments but I think they're pretty legit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment