Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

My Goal in LIFE ... (Trey Songz: My Moment)


Be the BEST Friend, Person, and Son That I Can Be!

This Quote Touched Me

It's From

Trey Songz Mother (April Tucker)

‎"Until My Son was an Adult there was Never a Man that I Could Count On ... The First Man I've Ever been able to Depend on Is the One I Raised"




This is a Harsh Reality. I Hope that No Female Friend of Mine can say the Same Thing Whether They have a Father Figure in there Lives or Not ... I Take Pride in being a GREAT FRIEND and Truly Hope that I am Living Out the Goals that I have set forth for Myself.

... Thanks for Tuning In ...

No comments:

Post a Comment