Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

True Friends

The Simplest Way to Judge the Quality of your Friendships!

I LOVE My Friends!!!

Today I wanna Tell to YOU one way to Figure Out Whether or NOT You're Good Friends!

This is How You Test You're Friendships ...


Instead of the Typical Night of Mayhem Filled with Drinking, Movies, Clubbing, Dinner, Roller Blading, etc.

!!!DO THIS!!!

Go to a Basement or Big Room and Remove All Electronic Devices and External Distractions.
Sit with the Lights On or Off and See whether or Not you Enjoy the company of one another and whether or not You can Hold a Conversation. This is Easier Said than Done.

If you can do this and LOSE Track of Time then what you have is special if you find this exercise stressful or most of you are on your Phone then Something isn't right. That isn't to say that this is the ultimate test of True Friendship but I truly believe that Communication and Comfortability define True Friendships.

If WE CAN'T CHILL we can't BE ...

The People You Lose Track of Time With are REAL FRIENDS ... Those Other People are COOL TOO Though! :-)

Networking to Increase My Friends Daily I Believe Quantity Brings Forth Quality so I Invest!

... Thanks for Tuning In ...

Had some Quality CHILL Nights this Summer it Reminded Me of How Great My Friends Are!

Stay Cool

Till Next Time Shad Shaddy 2 is Out!





No comments:

Post a Comment