Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

This Sunday (7/18) MIH 2010 HeatWave 10.0 BBQ

Testimonials:


"If you weren't there, you missed the cookout of the year! Good food, great music, and lots of beautiful people! Take Friday off to get ready and Monday off to recuperate." – Anonymous


"The MIH BBQ is an event that I have looked forward to for the past 10 years. Good food, good people, and lots of fun! The summer is not complete without MIH Heatwave." – Anonymous


"Congrats to MIH for putting together a fabolous event; I've never seen so many beautiful people in one place. Just fabolous all around." - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment