Why Blog?

My photo
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
I Live Life w/ No Regrets ... Everything I do has a Purpose and is a result of My Decision to do so. This YOLO mentality makes life a little more enjoyable. Tune in and stay Updated, I think you'll enjoy the Movie-Like Blog Experience. O Yea ... YOLO = You Only Live Once

Text Message Mania: Part II

Part II of the Lock Text Message Series
Rashad From Someone Else's Perspective

PAIN:

You don't have to be a Dick about Everything I say Rashad ... I don't Understand what I Ever Did to You?

Whatever I Can't Believe I was Stupid Enough to Even Go Through any of That. Yup see you around I guess

2nite Really Can't Happen Again. Its not Fair 2me U or the Girl who it seems like u really like.. soo no more unless u figure out what u really want 4sure.

PLEASURE:

O Yea and Nice Body Homey, I Forgot to Tell U Haha

My Nieces was like _______ You need to Hop on Dat lol

I can't Get u Off my Mind enough to Pay Him any Attention ... I Really Like U Too ... (Sound like Some Boyfriend # 2 Ish lol)

Lmao Haha Babyboi I Fuckin Luv U! Lol ur Hilarious

Yo dude, got a late night txt Confession lol ... I'm Kinda Obsessed ... It's Official lol

RASHAD IS THE BESTEST GUY IN THE WORLD, HE'S A FREAKIN ORACLE WHO GIVES THE GREATEST GIFTS!!!! I've got Mad Love and Respect for Him ......

Yo...Ima Miss you Like Crazy when we go Off to College...lol

Aww Rashad! Thank You ...But I'm not usually this way, and I guess that's why I'm confused...I don't usually go out of my way to ma a guy smile...but then I've never had a guy who's willing to go out of his way to do the same...and accepted me for me, so quickly...if someone loves me for who I am, I Love Them 2wice ...

Baby ... Haha Baaaabyyy... I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!! OMG Why are you so Sweet and Nice and Considerate?

PLAY:

I start taking shallow breaths (or shorter breaths) and tense up ... (Freak Text lol)

Lol raping ur wallet buddy!! But its ok, u don't have to pay...I'll just take ur body as equal payment....

My Pillows Have Sharpie on Them ... (Oopsies ... lol)


To See My Older Post Click Below

Locked Text Messages Part I


No comments:

Post a Comment